Tuesday 2 February 2016

7 DAYS TO GO, AFTER SHOP....

Well we went shopping but, alas, we went to 2 shops and they did not have what I wanted and could not get inspired to look any further so went for s drink and a chat instead. So tonight I have placed an order for 2 items on ebay, collect at Argos so should only take a couple of days so should be ok for next week.

not very exciting I know (its a half slip) but I am hoping the look and feel under my new skirt should be sensational!

and these are so cute! got them in long as well so should fit better than my last pair.

Janine xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look quite nice...
hi, sara

CD Janine said...

Hi Sara,
Thanks for all the comments be great to chat with you, if you fancy it then leave me a message and I will leave my email.
Janine xx