Wednesday 2 December 2015

SHOPPING TRIP TRAP



I wanted to buy some new clothes (what girl doesn't?) and I usually use ebay but my friend wanted me to shop in town with her so that she could choose, see what it was like before spending my money. It all sounded like lots of fun, nothing too drastic, make me feel more girly and get some nice clothes that actually fit! So, as instructed I wore a bra, suspenders and knickers under my boring jeans etc and off we went round the shops. After a few shops nothing jumped out at me and I did not want to try any thing on so my friend says she in charge and we go into Primark and the ladies wear. She selects a blouse and as I am always going on about a sexy girly coat (I have a bit of a thing about them) she selects one as well, not what I would choose but her choice.
Black Dobby Frill Sheer Blouse

This is the blouse, it is sheer, cute and quite smart.Camel Military CoatThe jacket/coat is not a colour I would have gone for but it looked nice and felt nice as well, inside and out.

So we went over to the changing rooms and my friend (who used to work there) had a word and I was shown to a changing room with strict orders that I would have to come out to show her how it looked. I stripped my coat and shirt off to reveal the black lace and satin bra I had on and slipped the blouse over my head. It felt so light and sensual on my skin. You could plainly see my bra but the fit was good, even the sleeves were ok.

Then I popped the jacket on, it felt wonderful to feel the weight of it and the fit was quite snug and gave an appealing shape. The satin lining felt so sexy slipping over my body. I did the buttons up and then tentatively stepped out of the changing room.

My friend had her iphone ready to take a snap then had me stand in front of the mirror while she tugged the coat about a bit. It was my colour apparently and I look so cute. The she undid the buttons and ran her hands over my blouse, bra and little titties. She took another snap and sends me back in. I felt so horny and girly!

Once back in the changing room I realised my bag was gone....as well as my shirt and coat. I stuck my head out of the cubicle but could not see my friend. I was stuck, this was a trap to get me out in girly clothes! I walked out of the changing area, luckily the assistant was gone, so I walked through the shop trying not to catch any ones eye but also desperately looking for my friend. After a couple of minutes (felt like 20) I saw her standing outside so I go to the doors when a big black security guard stops me and says that "I need to pay for the clothes before I leave the shop, miss" I explain that I am in a play and that my bag went missing, he radio's someone , everyone is looking at me, I am so humiliated its not real then he send me to customer services as they have my bag (thank f$%k)

When I get there they all have a little snigger and give me my bag back, they say I can change in the special ladies changing room (ha, ha) so I go in and lock the door. When I open my bag I find that my shirt and coat are missing but I am left with another blouse and jacket from my own stash of girly clothes!


 These were way more girly than the clothes I had on. So I think ok, so pay for the sheer blouse and military jacket but where is my money, missing as well! So I have to change into my satin flowery blouse (which I do adore) and the peach/pink flared coat and then walk right out of the shop. My friend just laughs, put her arm through mine and says back to the car and then home Janine the tart!


No comments: