Thursday 23 July 2015

SISSY ASSIGNMENT 5: Making my own titties

I cant believe its been so long since I last posted but I was set the assignment and it did take me a few weeks to sort out and then I still had the photos to take that I was happy with. So the assignment was to make myself a pair of boobs and get some pic's of me in my various bras, blouses and dresses. I did get them made using rice and an old pair of stockings (note to self I must get some more stockings as running low). Total weight was about 800g but felt fantastic in my favorite bra and moved nice. At first they were a bit large for my C cup but I reduced them so they fitted snug. They are still a little large for one of my tops but mostly ok.

My camera failed on me when I tried to take pics of them the first time and it was quite tricky getting pictures while hiding up in my workshop. Then I had a great day session with lots of chat and cam action and even got a date and invited another CD round who did not turn up so I was relieved as well as dissapointed. I ran out of time for a photo shoot so never got the appropriate pics done. Since then its all work and no play so have not managed to complete the task or receive another one. Now i am on hols and kids off so no dressing fun for a while (boo, hoo)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

janine- i do like those "fillers" but have decided i like water balloons better... more jiggle!!
Have to be careful though.. one time i sprung a leak, ha! sara