Monday 11 March 2013

GETTING OUT PART 3

Its been a while but here is the next installment...



A week later and it was my big date and I could not wait to get dressed up again. I arrived at Lucy's as requested, shaved and with my freshly laundered knickers, stockings and bra on under my boring male clothes. Once in I was ushered up stairs and told to undress to my lingerie. I was then handed a pink silk dressing gown to wear while we did my make up. The practice I had done during the week paid off and with Lucy's expert help I looked quite convincing. I loved the way my eyes were framed like come to bed eyes and the red glossy full lips I was sporting.

Then came a big surprise, Lucy got a box out, said it was a present for being a good girl. I lifted the lid and found 2 breast forms! They were small (b cup) but had realistic nipples which looked semi erect (like me I might add). They had holes on the back where my nipples would be and a valve and bulb pump. Lucy placed one breast over mine, opened the valve and used the pump 2 suck my nipple into the silicon form. My nipple elongated and was stuck fast by the vacuum. It was electrifying, my cock stiffened and I held the breast onto my chest. Then Lucy did the other and it felt like I had a new sensitive body. The weight pulled on my nipples and I cradled my new tits with my hands. Then Lucy put my bra back on, slapped my hands away and popped my boobs into the cups. As I moved I could feel the sexual touch through my new gift.

Then it was off with the satin gown and I was handed my blouse to put on. I buttoned it up enjoying the look of the 2 bumps on my chest. The bra could be seen through the satin of the blouse which I kind of liked, it said I have sexy lingerie on if anyone is interested. Then came the pinafore dress, Lucy held it out and I stepped into it then she slid it up my nylon legs, sweeping over my suspender clips. I held my arms out and Lucy posted them through and I was spun round and zipped up. The pressure on my breasts sent girly shivers down my spine.

I felt so girly all encased in such lovely clothes. The skirt wishing over my nylon covered legs, my hands feeling my girlish frame, the lingerie tight and protective on my hidden body. My transformation was not complete yet as Lucy revealed more surprises.


No comments: