Wednesday 10 October 2012

SISSY LIFE UPDATE

I am a married CD with kids, my wife does not know about my passion so I am back to square one. My friend is still my friend but I am not sure what she thinks of my return so have not talked to her about it. I rejoined BP and hooked up with a guy who wants to own my sissy side and I have been doing the tasks he sets but now wants to meet which I am not ready for.

So now I don't know what way to go or how to make the best of my situation. I am hoping some of my readers might be able to put some perspective on my situation and also give me some ideas of how to progress.

I love to dress as a girly slut and fantasize about being a cum slut but think most of it is just solo play but who knows where it might lead.

Please read and comment to help this CD sissy.

Janine xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Janine, if it helps, I've purged and quit dressing more times than I can count. I've been resolved to absolutely stop letting myself get turned on by the thought of becoming a sissified cock-addicted slut...and here I am on your site.

Would you rather spend your time fighting with this aspect of your character or embracing it?

CD Janine said...

Embracing it for sure! Glad I am not the only one to have these fickle thoughts. Thanks for the reply, Janine

Anonymous said...

Me too Janine, I'm just about to buy my third set of falsies !!